By Lonely Planet
- Category: Specialty Travel, Books, Travel & Adventure
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2014-11-07
- File Size: 67.19MB
- Developer: Lonely Planet
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: Free
Accessible Melbourne Details
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Accessible Melbourne is your free passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see, with tips and recommendations for travellers with special needs. Discover Melbourne’s best wheelchair-friendly restaurants and shops, get active with accessible sports, enjoy spectacular scenery, food and wine along the Great Ocean Road. No matter what your ability, get to the heart of Melbourne and begin your journey now!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Accessible Melbourne, our special-interest guide to Melbourne for disabled travellers, is perfect for exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
• Looking for more extensive coverage for travellers without special needs? Check out Lonely Planet's Melbourne & Victoria guide and Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country and region have to offer, or Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide focused on the country's most popular sights.
Inside Lonely Planet's Accessible Melbourne Travel Guide:
• Colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips and user reviews to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all abilities - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems, with user reviews and hints for travellers with mobility, hearing and vision impairments
• Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, cinema, television, music, theatre, dance, architecture, sport, fashion, cuisine, coffee culture, wine, politics, landscapes, wildlife.
• Covers Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Phillip Island and more.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Trent Holden, Kate Morgan and Luke Savage.
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Accessible Melbourne I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JAccessible Melbourne was the best books I ever buy. Accessible Melbourne did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Accessible Melbourne is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!