London Food & Drink Guide 2014
By Sally Webb, Emma Cullen, Huw Jones, Michelle Grady, Amanda Nicholls & Jessica Carter
- Category: Travel & Adventure, Books
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2014-08-03
- File Size: 282.68MB
- Developer: Sally Webb, Emma Cullen, Huw Jones, Michelle Grady, Amanda Nicholls & Jessica Carter
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: Free
London Food & Drink Guide 2014 Details
The London Food & Drink Guide 2014 is a comprehensive guide to eating out in the region.
This interactive book highlights a wide range of restaurants, pubs, cafés, bars, hotels and more, and features a foreword by Richard Corrigan of Corrigan’s Mayfair.
In the London Food & Drink Guide, you will:
• See every restaurant fully photographed and reviewed
• See restaurants, not just read about them, thanks to image galleries and high-resolution pictures that can be enlarged to full screen
• Get full contact details including web links and telephone numbers, as well as helpful information such as a price guide and the nearest tube station
• Search to see which restaurants have disabled facilities and accommodation
• Get email addresses to be able to directly book tables
• Easily locate restaurants using our interactive map
• Enjoy a totally free companion to the region
Established for over 10 years and covering 30 regions around the UK, Food & Drink is the largest publisher of local eating out guides. We have visited and reviewed thousands of restaurants throughout Great Britain, and share reviews of these establishments through our guides, website and app.
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these London Food & Drink Guide 2014 I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JLondon Food & Drink Guide 2014 was the best books I ever buy. London Food & Drink Guide 2014 did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. London Food & Drink Guide 2014 is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!