Beneath the Waves
By Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Steve Vernon, Bonnie Elizabeth, Deb Logan, Rebecca M. Senese, Lisa Silverthorne, Eric Kent Edstrom, Chuck Heintzelman, Stefon Mears, Ron Collins, Robert Jeschonek, Karen L. Abrahamson, Marcelle Dubé, Louisa Swann, DeAnna Knippling, Travis Heermann, Leigh Saunders, Alexandra Brandt, P. D. Cacek & Jamie Ferguson
- Category: Fantasy, Books, Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Fiction & Literature, Paranormal, Short Stories
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2017-06-16
- File Size: 18.41MB
- Developer: Kristine Kathryn Rusch, Steve Vernon, Bonnie Elizabeth, Deb Logan, Rebecca M. Senese, Lisa Silverthorne, Eric Kent Edstrom, Chuck Heintzelman, Stefon Mears, Ron Collins, Robert Jeschonek, Karen L. Abrahamson, Marcelle Dubé, Louisa Swann, DeAnna Knippling, Travis Heermann, Leigh Saunders, Alexandra Brandt, P. D. Cacek & Jamie Ferguson
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: $2.99
Beneath the Waves Details
Water has always intrigued humanity. We walk along the shores and banks of oceans and waterways, take boats across the surface, or swim in the waters.
But water hides secrets - including those of the creatures that live in its depths...
- What if mermaids really do exist, and they lure men to their deaths?
- Why might bodies suddenly start washing up on shores all around the world?
- What if you discovered a lost girl is the daughter of a water spirit?
This collection contains stories about water creatures - sirens, kelpies, Hawaiian man-sharks, selkies, kraken, shapeshifters, and more - by twenty different authors.
Table of Contents
1. "The Women of Whale Rock" by Kristine Kathryn Rusch
2. "Kelpie Christmas: A Paranormal Romantic Adventure" by Steve Vernon
3. "Radioactive Magic" by Bonnie Elizabeth
4. "Salt Water" by Deb Logan
5. "To Each Her Own" by Rebecca M. Senese
6. "Water Horses" by Lisa Silverthorne
7. "Vale of Semūin" by Eric Kent Edstrom
8. "The Jaws of the Mano" by Chuck Heintzelman
9. "Skydiving to the Gods" by Stefon Mears
10. "The Black Marker at the End of Time" by Ron Collins
11. "Monkey Sea, Monkey Do" by Robert Jeschonek
12. "Like At Loch Ness" by Karen L. Abrahamson
13. "Contact" by Marcelle Dube
14. "Abby Crumb: Bad Luck, Good Fortune" by Louisa Swann
15. "The Rusalka" by DeAnna Knippling
16. "An Idol for Emiko" by Travis Heermann
17. "Mother of the Waters" by Leigh Saunders
18. "We, the Ocean" by Alexandra Brandt
19. "And the Sea Shall Give Up Its Dead" by P.D. Cacek
20. "To Be a Monster" by Jamie Ferguson
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Beneath the Waves I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JBeneath the Waves was the best books I ever buy. Beneath the Waves did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Beneath the Waves is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!