Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications
By Nighat Yasmin Ph.D.
- Category: Computers, Books, Computers & Internet
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2016-09-07
- File Size: 83.48MB
- Developer: Nighat Yasmin Ph.D.
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
- Price: $39.99
Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications Details
• Combines the theory of engineering graphics and the use of AutoCAD 2017
• Designed specifically for civil engineering
• Uses clearly defined objectives and step-by-step instructions
• Features a new chapter covering the basics of free hand drawing
There is an old saying that an engineer describes every idea with a drawing. With the advances in computer technology and drawing software, it has never been easier, or more important, to learn computer aided design. To be effective, however, a drawing must accurately convey your intended meaning and that requires more then just knowing how to use software. This book provides you with a clear presentation of the theory of engineering graphics and the use of AutoCAD 2017 as they pertains to civil engineering applications. This combination of theory and its practical application will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to create designs that are accurate and easily understood by others.
Each chapter starts with a bulleted list of chapter objectives followed by an introduction. This provides you with a general overview of the material that will be covered in the chapter. The contents of each chapter are organized into well-defined sections that contain step-by-step instructions and illustrations to help you learn to use the various AutoCAD commands. More importantly, you will also learn how and why you would use these tools in real world projects.
This book has been categorized and ordered into eleven parts:
• Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 ribbon interface (1-7)
• Dimensioning and tolerancing using AutoCAD 2017 (8-9)
• Use of AutoCAD in land survey data plotting (10-11)
• The use of AutoCAD in hydrology (12-13)
• Transportation engineering and AutoCAD (14-15)
• AutoCAD and architecture technology (16-18)
• Introduction to working drawings (19)
• Plotting from AutoCAD (20)
• Suggested drawing problems (21-22)
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Engineering Graphics
2. Getting Started with AutoCAD 2017
3. Basics of 2-Dimensional Drawings
4. Basics of 2-Dimensional Editing
7. Layout and Template Files
8. Dimensioning Techniques
10. Land Survey
12. Drainage Basin
14. Road Design
16. Floor Plan
18. Site Plan
19. Construction Drawings
20. Plotting from AutoCAD 2017
21. The Basics of Freehand Drawing
22. Suggested In-Class Activities
23. Homework Drawings
5By Conan BFinally I get this ebook, thanks for all these Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications I can get now!
4By Jerri UMy friends are so mad that they do not know how I have all the high quality ebook which they do not!
3By Morse JIntroduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications was the best books I ever buy. Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications did exactly what you said it does.
4By Sybil EI would like to personally thank you for your outstanding books. It's really wonderful.
3By Dewey KI will recommend you to my colleagues. Introduction to AutoCAD 2017 for Civil Engineering Applications is the most valuable books we have EVER purchased. I'd be lost without this. I am completely blown away.
3By Yoshi Ahahahahaha
1By Ivett Lwtffff i do not understand this!